Wednesday 16 October 2013

A night on The Toon

 I had a delivery to do up near Newcastle this evening so I made the most of the drive. Newcastle Quayside is often photographed in fact this at least my third time of getting this sort of shot. It is not my usual sort of subject but there is nothing like a challenge.
Grey Street.
Instead of just staying by the Quayside we had a walk up to the city centre. A place I haven't been to for years. Lovely to see the old buildings at night.

Theatre Royal.
Recently re-furbished and looking very smart.

Newcastle Quayside.
This is a regular subject for many a photographer and difficult to put my own spin on it. However I an pleased with how it turned out.

The Baltic.
More of a difficult shot, taken from the bridge which actually bounces slightly as people walk across it. Not very helpful for a long exposure shot.
Still, a very pleasant way to spend an hour or two at night in Newcastle.

No comments:

Post a Comment